Gaming Bonus Offers Explained
”….boost your bankroll with the latest betting bonus offers – the simple way to increase your playing and practice time….but be aware of the catches….”
Why Accepting Bonuses Can Work For And Against You
If you’re new to the idea of playing games or betting online for cash, or if you’re a bit more experienced and want to get more from your money, you’re going to want to learn all about gambling bonus offers.
These bonuses get you extra cash on top of any deposit you make, with virtually every online betting site – casinos, poker rooms, sports-betting, or bingo – offering them to players. Occasionally you’ll also see similar bonus offers for real money skill games or sites that offer video gaming cash contests too.
There are several different types:
- The No Deposit Bonus – Free cash in your account for nothing
- The First Deposit Bonus – Extra cash added to your first deposit as a multiple of the deposit amount
- Reload Bonuses – additional bonuses which are loaded to your account at various intervals
- VIP/Valued Player Bonuses – May be added any time after your first deposits if you’ve earned them
- Free Spins Or Games – Normally on slots or bingo, instead of bonus cash you get free tries
Note that all of these may or may not be subject to time limits on their use.
So you can see that getting and using a betting bonus is the one easy way to get extra ‘free’ money in your betting accounts that pretty much everyone wants to know about.
But are they right? What does a betting bonus give you? Is it the right option to take? Are there any catches? And if there are, why do they call it free money?
On this page we’ll look at those questions and others you might be asking yourself like ‘when I sign up to play online poker, or take in some casino games, or strike a bet on my favourite team on a sports-betting site…..what are the bonus options available to me?